Your financial and gifts-in-kind contributions help us in our mission to grow an amateur radio community in the Coppell area and provide emergency and event communications when needed.
Support us while shopping!
Area and online retailers make contributions based on your purchases. This is a great way to help support us as there’s no financial cost to you to participate!
We are set up in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
To enroll your rewards card in the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- You must have a rewards card – you can get one from the cashier
- Visit http://www.kroger.com and log into your account
- If you do not have an account, you can set one up using a valid email address and a rewards card
- On the My Account page, go to the Community Rewards section
- Search for COPPELL AMATEUR RADIO ENTHUSIASTS, or you can find us by our organization number KS083
When you go shopping, you must remember to swipe your registered Kroger rewards card or use the phone number related to your registered account when shopping.
We are set up in the Tom Thumb Good Neighbor program.
To enroll your rewards card in the Tom Thumb Good Neighbor program:
- You must have a rewards card
- Even if you already have a rewards card, pick up an application and complete the top section and the Good Neighbor program section
- Our Good Neighbor Number is 14041
When you go shopping, you must remember to swipe your registered Tom Thumb rewards card or use the phone number related to your registered account when shopping.
More information is available at https://www.tomthumb.com/yourstore/good-neighbor.html
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates.
After you have set it up, simply use https://smile.amazon.com going forward (note how it’s smile.amazon.com rather than www.amazon.com).
Tip: If you use an app on your tablet or phone to shop on Amazon, after you complete adding items to your cart, open a web browser to https://smile.amazon.com to complete your order. Purchases made from the app do not count in the AmazonSmile program.